Autex Insulation is proud to introduce its user-friendly range of polyester insulation. The Autex Insulation range of products are manufactured to an exacting specification under strict quality control and our continued testing and research ensures quality and consistency across the total range of products.
The Autex Insulation range of products caters to all segments of the building industry, from domestic housing and commercial buildings through to industrial applications. Everyone can now take advantage of user-friendly insulation thanks to the complete product range from Autex Insulation.
The Autex range of products caters to all segments of the building
industry from domestic housing and commercial buildings to industrial applications.
Autex insulation is a lightweight and compressible material manufactured from 100%
thermally bonded polyester and will perform for life (50+ year durability rating). Autex
insulation is manufactured on-site by Autex Industries Ltd in Auckland, and by Autex Pty Ltd
in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth, Australia.
The Autex Insulation range includes GreenStuf® thermal insulation and QuietStuf®
acoustic insulation and all are:
- Made from 100% polyester fibre.
- High recycled content our products can contain up to 70% recycled fibre.
- Low “embodied energy” as we use a high percentage of recycled fibre and the
fact that polyester is made from the gasses released during the processing of crude
oil into fuels. Embodied energy means the fuels, electric power, transportation and
job-site related power used to extract, fabricate, package, transport, install and
commission a building product, material or system.
- Non-carcinogenic and not associated with health concerns. Polyester can be
found in the clothes we wear and in the bedding we sleep on, and polyester has
been approved for use by the Australian Asthma Association.
- Does not use formaldehyde or other chemical binders. Our insulation products
do not contain any chemical binders, rather we use heat to bind the fibres together.
That means no break-down, no slumping or sagging and no potential hazard from
off-gas or VOC emission.
- Provides safer indoor air quality as polyester will not off-gas and the fibres will not
become a potential airborne pollutant.
- Polyester is recyclable.
- User-friendly no protective clothing, specialist equipment or precautions are
required to handle or install our products.
- Non-irritant, non-toxic, non-allergenic and that means no skin, throat or lung
irritation on contact or following installation.
- Ultra low/zero waste policy. Where possible waste fibre is collected and re-used
or on-sold for cushion fill.
- ISO 9001 quality systems. Autex Industries Ltd manufacture under ISO 9001
quality control systems.
- GreenStuf® is fully BRANZ appraised, and all our products meet and exceed
the requirements of the NZ and Australian Building Codes, including AS1530
fire performance requirements.
The GreenStuf® range of quality thermal insulation includes;
- GreenStuf® Wall and Ceiling Insulation Batts and rolls are available in a range of
thermal performance ratings to meet most commercial and residential applications.
- GreenStuf® Underfloor for insulating the underside of exposed joist floors.
- GreenStuf® Ecowrap for insulating electric hot water cylinders- which if warm to
the touch, its losing energy and costing money.
The QuietStuf® range of quality Acoustic Insulation includes;
- QuietStuf® Acoustic Batts insulation for wall or mid-floor cavities.
- QuietStuf® ASB acoustic blanket designed for use in STC rated commercial
building applications and is available in a range of thicknesses and densities.
Ideally suited for steel stud partition systems.
- QuietStuf® Baffle Block ceiling baffle system that is installed in the ceiling cavity
above partitions to control noise between offices.
- QuietStuf® AAB acoustic blanket designed specifically to reduce and control
reverberated noise in building interiors.
For more information about our products visit us on-line at www.autex.com.au or contact
your nearest Autex Office.
Autex Pty Ltd
Melbourne Head Office Sydney Branch Perth Branch
166 Bamfield Road 16 Bushells Place 195 Banks Street
West Heidelberg, Melbourne Wetherill Park, Sydney Welshpool, Perth
Ph +61 3 9457 6700 Ph +61 2 9756 3122 Ph + 61 8 9355 1911
Autex Industries Ltd
Auckland Head Office Wellington Branch
702-718 Rosebank Road 6 Victoria Street
Avondale, Auckland Lower Hutt, Wellington
Ph +64 9 828 9179 Ph +64 4 568 8211